Friday, January 23, 2009

here I am! you found me :)

Like I mentioned at my old blog, I never cottoned on to the old name, so I decided to shed it like an outgrown shell.

In my first post there, I write that blogs about frugality were my favorite, and that I might write about that topic. Now, my favorite blogs are Chickens in the Road and the Bloggess. Just because I like to mix pictures of goats with the nuttiest stories you've ever read. Sometimes I spit on the screen.

I also noticed that most of my posts are in the "social justice" area. That is, I usually tag those posts as such. I don't really write about frugality per se, I talk about gardening, including, in season, my vegetable garden, which produces well, and so that is frugal, but I don't tell you how to be frugal. I just talk about my garden, sometimes. I'm thinking about my garden these days. But winter has only just begun, so it shall be awhile before I get to garden again. Next year I'll have broccoli and stuff still going, I'll bet.

Really, I think I'll talk about a lot of that other stuff in the subtitle, under random musings... since that's what I wrote about on the other blog that I hope to be able to import over here one day... It's not working for me now :P

The computer interface, the internet, is such a strange phenomenon. I was in my early 2o's before I used it overly much. Now I don't go a day without going online, and sometimes I'm online for hours. But who am I when I'm online? Am I different things to different people, depending on how well they know me in 'real life'? I think so.

Lol, thank you, oh wise professor, oh guruji.

No comments:

Post a Comment