Friday, June 18, 2010

my last post was May 4th?!

yeah, I don't blog anymore...
today was Sports Day at the elementary school.
I've talked to a few people about home schooling next year. No one thinks it's a good idea. Several have said there are some things you just have to do in life... (I thought only death and taxes were inevitable?)
Life is harder when you're poor. We live below the unofficial Canadian poverty line - Statistics Canada's Low Income Cut-Off. Yet recently the provincial government significantly reduced my access to Childcare Subsidy. They've told me my income went up. Actually, they've just started counting my federal student loan grants for low income families as income. I've been getting both for at least 2 years. So now life is a little harder than before. I just really need a break, y'know?

No comments:

Post a Comment