Monday, February 1, 2010

sick

yuck.
I have a sinus cold, a virus.
The kids and I missed school today. Tomorrow is supposed to be practicum day at the extended care facility. I wonder if they'll want me to stay home? They have signs requesting you not visit if you're not feeling well.
--
The kids were so happy to get to stay home. It was daddy's regularly scheduled day off, so we were all home.
I wish I could stay home with them every day. Alas, this is just not feasible right now.
However, I let them choose their own activities all day, other than insisting they get dressed. They chose to spend the whole day playing DS with the tv on in the spare room. They had their Pokemon cards and some assorted figurines and Lego 'figurines' they've made.
Soon we'll start reading, then early to bed, because, ready or not, it's back to school/work for all of us tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment